AUSTRALIAN FLAG

AUSTRALIAN FLAG
THE AUSTRALIAN FLAG ...and the ripple of discontent

Gaelic a lyrical and expressive language, but don't try to guess the pronunciation

GAELIC is a lyrical and expressive language, but don't try to guess the pronunciation. http://www.irishgaelictranslator.com an excellent site where the forum members respond to translation requests quickly, interestingly and with humour and for those who love music go to http://caoinleain.com

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A touch of Gaelic

You can't help but notice that I have added some peripherals to my blog that have an Irish touch. It seemed a natural occurance as I have must have kissed the Blarney Stone in a past life. In this life I must have kissed something less heart warming because instead of Blarney, I seem to spout a lot of Bull. Ah! Such is life. In my current writings I had need to have a phrase translated to Gaelic and thus came upon the webpages above. Celtic music is something that touches most people, okay some of my family and friends have just raised their eyebrows in doubt, so I will rephrase that....touches the more sensitive souls. So with a little Gaelic to spice up my writing and music that can both encourage or sooth the savage beast I will get back to my hero and heroine to enjoy another lust filled day.

No comments:

Post a Comment